- Left the job that’s made me miserable for the past year and found myself something which will make me much happier.
- Stopped eating meat again except for fish. I’d rather be a vegetarian than a pescetarian but it’s much more sustainable and makes eating at restaurants possible for someone like me who’s a total veggie-phobe.
- Almost completely stopped negative thought processes.
- Stopped wearing make-up. I still do my eyebrows and wear a single coat of mascara but my boyfriend has boosted my confidence about my skin so much that I’ve managed to bare it for over a month.
- Found a man that makes me feel good about myself and that I can be 100% myself around. No masks, no pretending.