1. Jean Paul Gautier Classique. I haven’t had a bottle of this in years but the repurchase has been both nostalgic and well recieved. It’s quite a light feminine scent for my taste but it’s become a favourite once again.
2. House Plants. Since I’ve been making some pre-move purchases for my new flat, I’ve bought a variety of house plants including an orchid, some succulents and even a fake bamboo (for windowless areas). The greenery and life brought into the flat is lovely and I can’t wait to move them all to my new home.
3. Pixi H2O Skintint. Having recently gone cruelty free, Pixi have quickly become one of my favourite beauty brands. Their tinted face gel is perfect for when I actually want a teeny tiny bit of coverage, perhaps on a bad skin day or for a night out. It’s extremely lightweight and evens out skin tone without looking like you’re wearing anything on your skin.
4. The Breton. I think every woman across the planet owns at least one Breton right now. The classic stripy tee has make a huge comeback this year and it’s looking great with the rest of my latest purchases too.
5. Barry M Ballerina. Worth mentioning that Barry M are cruelty free (THANK GOD!) I picked this up at River Island the other day when my flatmate pointed out that this was a colour I didn’t already own. It’s a beautiful shade of dusty pink and really compliments my pale skin tone.